Solution created for the installation of photovoltaic modules on curved structure.
Our proposal involves installation of a structure composed of an extruded aluminium profile alloy EN-AW 6060, conveniently curved to follow roofing bending:
Subsequently, it will be applied a second structure composed of an extruded aluminium profile alloy EN-AW 6060, conveniently profiled and fastened to the first one by an innovative expansion system:
- Adjustable also to very small radium of curvature;
- Useful space for cables passage;
- Large surface for ventilation “under module”;
- Functional separation between roofing and photovoltaic system;
- Possibility of expansion of the whole photovoltaic system;
- Possibility of installation not contextual to roofing pose;;
- Coupled to TEK 28 Alubel system, it allows an absolute bearing;
- First Solar certified system;
- Verifiable system for any load (module load, snow load etc…).